• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time reader, first time poster

GTDaveLo

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Bay Area, CA
Greetings and salutations from the Bay Area! Romeo 1 with prescription lenses are my daily wear.

Always looking for more Romeo 1 related stuff, currently have 2 pairs, lost my original one from the mid 90s :(

Bought a couple of display cases, yet to properly populate them with watches, accessories and glasses I have bought over the years

Currently looking for some Oakley Bob or other head display items!

Happy 2017 and Cheers everyone!
DLo

DLo, welcome to the community officially! Thanks for finally signing up, you lurker!

;)

With 2 Romeo in your collection you are obviously a seasoned collector...please make yourself at home and contribute!

Welcome, and what a way to make an entrance, posting up with a lifetime banner. Nice. Romeo's can def be had here.

Welcome, and what a way to make an entrance, posting up with a lifetime banner. Nice. Romeo's can def be had here.
:)
When you enjoy and appreciate something, it's OK to drop a few bucks to support it :)

I definitely don't have the level of some of you mega collectors, but I'm building it up. Always interested in cool stuff to add!

Back