• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Longtime Oakley User...new To The Forum

MrMoonlight

Oakley Expert
Hey Gang,

As a baseball player who competes at a relatively high level, I've been wearing Oakleys on the field for a number of years. I've tried Nike, Kaenon and others at various times, but always found myself coming back to Oakleys. This past season I went with Flak Jacket XLJs for the first time (love 'em) after having worn Radars for a long time. As someone who is a real "gear geek" when it comes to baseball equipment, my sunglasses were pretty much the only thing I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to.

But at the end of last season, an eye checkup revealed I'd need some vision correction. After getting fitted for contacts (thank God I can tolerate them), I naturally started paying more attention to my eyes and of course eyewear for both on and off the field. I started looking more seriously at the various lens options for different lighting and playing conditions, etc...which inevitably leads one to start looking at all the different frame colors, styles etc...which, in turn, leads one to seek out forums like this where all the Oakley enthusiasts hang.

So in order to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge all you guys have, I figured I'd sign on. I hope to learn a lot from you folks... and since the Oakley bug has bitten, my wallet and I fear there will be more frames and lenses finding their way into my gear bag.

Nice to be here.

Welcome to the forum MrMoonlight! You are absolutely correct about more frames and lenses hitting your bag! The possibilities are endless. :)

Latest Posts

Back