• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look what I found Scuba Diving today!!

Dieseltech

Titanium Collector
Premium Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look what I found scuba diving today! So I was supposed to go on this crazy swim this morning. Was going to swim like 7 miles with my friend. It's not as bad as it sounds because there is a lot of current in the Guadalupe.
But it rained this morning so I talked with my friend and decided if it cleared up we would just grab the tanks and do some diving.
So I have found some cool stuff before underwater but nothing like this.
Obviously They need a lot of work but how cool would it be to make them great again!!!

They are in pretty bad shape. I found them in about 20 feet of water and were partially buried in the mud.
My two favorite things in the world are scuba diving and Oakleys lol. How awesome would it be to have a pair of Juliets I found while diving!

So I need some help now from my awesome O-Brothers I need a left ear stem for them. Anyone have one they would like to sell.

lol they need a arm, refinished, lenses, rubber, and the nose bridge tightened. That's all :)

All can be done I'm just worried about finding the arm.
I could not believe it when I pulled them from the mud. I kept saying no way I just found those lol.

I found a pair of second gen M Frames in my local back water a couple of years ago, whilst trying to find my camera that I'd just dropped a few minutes before!

Makes you wonder how long they've been down there and who was the owner....?
It looks like they had been down there a long time. All the rubber in the nose bridge is completely gone. Good thing they are made of titanium!

Latest Posts

Back