• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look What I Traded For A X-squared

You're starting to sound like "this guy" - "I am not spending anymore...but this is just a good deal!"

Yeah well when I guy offers u a case for a pair of glasses u have 60.00 in u got to take it. And when a guy offers you x metals for 110.00 delivered u can't pass it up

Yeah well when I guy offers u a case for a pair of glasses u have 60.00 in u got to take it. And when a guy offers you x metals for 110.00 delivered u can't pass it up
Oh no doubt you are vigilant!

The majority of my collecting is behind me. Doesn't mean u can't upgrade here and there. Ie if a double wide comes along buy it and sell my 2 singles.

The majority of my collecting is behind me. Doesn't mean u can't upgrade here and there. Ie if a double wide comes along buy it and sell my 2 singles.
I feel the same way. I'm not going to be out buying multiple pairs a month. More like a pair in multiple months. But a big score comes along... yeah, I'm still game.

I feel the same way. I'm not going to be out buying multiple pairs a month. More like a pair in multiple months. But a big score comes along... yeah, I'm still game.

I have a few more I'm after but I think a lot of the small collecting game is behind me. I'm content in what I have now but that by no means I'm out of the game. I have kept my collection around the 40 pair range for most of the year by selling and trading to get what I really want. I will probably go a little stagnant around 50 but yeah like Rust said if something comes around as a great deal I won't say no. I'm like you man, my pairs might come every few months or so.