• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

My nearest Oakley stores getting the Bunkers.... 1 says they have a list of people waiting to get them when they come in...1 says they have 2 coming in tomorrow but don't take reserves and I have work... the other one in San Fran said they don't know when any will come in FML =(

They 3 carabiners here at my O store for 300 of course i know they are pricey but its really worth it imo.
No bunkers hopefully soon.

Going to return my oakley book tonite, paying 200 dollars and seeing it on sale at amazon for 125 is a big enough saving to wait for it to have it shipped when in stock.

Going to return my oakley book tonite, paying 200 dollars and seeing it on sale at amazon for 125 is a big enough saving to wait for it to have it shipped when in stock.
Thanks for the info, just put in an order for one. Couldn't justify 217 with tax but 137 shipped I can live with. Worst case scenario being they don't actually get them I'll still be ok.

I doubt the amazon ones will ship.
Oakley put the brakes on that the week after they were selling at $125. A few early buyers got them, but lots of us are waiting for it to ship.
Oakley has a nice return policy so you may want to wait on reutrning

Has anyone seen the Racing Jackets in person yet?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417593950.276379.jpg

These?

Back