• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

My nearest Oakley stores getting the Bunkers.... 1 says they have a list of people waiting to get them when they come in...1 says they have 2 coming in tomorrow but don't take reserves and I have work... the other one in San Fran said they don't know when any will come in FML =(
Which store have them if you don't mind sharing because I really prefer not to drive all the way to Sac in the rain.

Which store have them if you don't mind sharing because I really prefer not to drive all the way to Sac in the rain.
Santana Row has a list of about 20 people the employee said, I also went this morning and picked up the Hardcover Book and saw the list he was talking about, The SF Oakley store is getting them but they don't reserve, and The one in Stoneridge Mall is the same as SF.

Santana Row has a list of about 20 people the employee said, I also went this morning and picked up the Hardcover Book and saw the list he was talking about, The SF Oakley store is getting them but they don't reserve, and The one in Stoneridge Mall is the same as SF.

I know the O Store at Santana Row has already sold 4 bunkers, so I'm not so sure they will get anymore. The ones in San Francisco went pretty quick too, I think your best bet will be Sacramento or Pleasanton.

This maybe a dumb question but can we use bounce back cards towards the holiday items i.e. bunkers, carbon carabiners, and The Book?
Some people have apparently been able to use F&F on the carabiners, so I don't see why you couldn't use bounce back cards. It seems to depend on the store, as they all aren't strictly following the company's rules.

Back