• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lookin To Trade/sell Some Soviet/Red Shift Gascans I Accidentally Bought

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well... I thought I would "stimulate the economy" and bid on a pair of Soviet Gascans... well they ended up not beating my bid and now I'm looking at my second pair of Soviet gascans.

Not really picky on what I'm looking for as far as trades. Like special editions and rare stuff. Been considering a pair of x squared.

Really want some Ducati juliets...

Offer up. Looking for $200 gifted via paypal

68eb10c2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Haha you outbid me! I actually missed it...I took a nap and found out the auction ended...haha. Best of luck.

Username Hidden said:
Haha you outbid me! I actually missed it...I took a nap and found out the auction ended...haha. Best of luck.
lol, sleeping was more important than buying a gascan! haha your funny man.

Username Hidden said:
lol, sleeping was more important than buying a gascan! haha your funny man.

Man...I was out of town this weekend with my gf's sister and her husband. They live out in the country in Wisc. much different than the suburbs of Chicago haha. Woke us up at like 5 AM to get ready to go cut down a christmas tree...with an axe. Awesome stuff haha. But yes, I know! I was looking for a second pair of Soviet's. Just bought Joben's Juliet though, so I'm a little tapped for now :sad:

Juliet certainly makes up for missing out on a gascan!

Ssold to me

congrats pricedollaz!

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back