• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking A Little Froggy... Can Anyone Help?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Damn, what trades are you looking for? Although Im trying to slim down, the Supreme Blue has always been my absolute favorite pair of frogs.

Even more so than ya fav neon yellows?

Some people reacted to this post.
Yip, just never had a chance to get them without trading an organ.

Username Hidden said:
Damn, what trades are you looking for? Although Im trying to slim down, the Supreme Blue has always been my absolute favorite pair of frogs.

for the Supreme Royals I would like to get something like the Supreme Crystal Red/Red in trade...

The Grenade olive pair. How do I know if they're numbered?

Username Hidden said:
The Grenade olive pair. How do I know if they're numbered?

The inner left arm has four figures inscribed in white, and the digits will match the label, for example on my own pair the numbers are 0063, and the label states S0063, also the SKU code on the label is 24-164L1 as opposed to the regular part code 24-164. Additionally, the numbered version came with a unique microbag (same as normal issue), plus a poster, pencil, grenade pencil rubber, 2 stickers, 2 dog tags, and a Field Notes book. Only 150 pairs were produced and sold via Grenade Gloves.

Username Hidden said:
for the Supreme Royals I would like to get something like the Supreme Crystal Red/Red in trade...

Damn, anything else?

Username Hidden said:
Damn, anything else?

Just PM me with what you have available for trade on these and ill look it over...

PM'd you.

Pm'd

Back