• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking at some Oakley Bags for small hiking..

bean323

Oakley Expert
so cal
and such. while a traditional backpack with a frame and all would probably be best just looking for a bag to hold some rations and gear in the event California falls into the ocean and i have to hike my way back to my family. Not real a "get out of Dodge" bag, but close.

thanks in advance. (Si member so i can choose from that selection also)

/bean323

thanks.. i am thinking the kitchen sink since it appears to have padding on the waist clasp. the others may or may not.

i did like the mechanism, which made me ask the question. (some other post in this forum brought it to mind)

thank you again!

dang it.. or the lunch box.. lol..

thanks.. i am thinking the kitchen sink since it appears to have padding on the waist clasp. the others may or may not.

i did like the mechanism, which made me ask the question. (some other post in this forum brought it to mind)

thank you again!
KS is a BIG bag tho... 34L ... Not your typical bug out bag ... Not light, flexible or waterproof...

thank you again. that is big. .. wow. more research.. just wonder if i can find a store with these. i found an outlet that has most watchs.. headed there friday.. maybe i will get lucky!!

Man you missed it ..motion 26 waterproof in.blue was a steal on oakley vault normally 200 clearances to 49 then 25% off then another 30witj f&f I have black motion 22 I pick up no frills simple but nice

thanks guys. its a toss up between the sinks. both have decent capacity and the hip straps seem to have padding. hope i can see one friday at the outlet nearby!

Back