• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for a display case

charlie4

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
a local shop has an old metal display case. owner said they need to contact their oakley rep. to see if he wants the case back, if not its mine. for a price of course. does that sound right.

Yes, they are supposed to remain the property of Oakley but some shops sell them off rather than return them.

the shop wont get a nickel for it and if he picks it up and doesnt actually keep it for himself, Oakley will destroy it.
II havent seen a dealer get in "trouble" for a missing case yet. I have dealt with numerous Oakley Dealers for 10 years.

so i finally heard back from the shop who had an oakley case i was looking to obtain. they told me when they ordered the glasses, they had to put a $1,500.00 deposit down on the case or the rep wouldn't give them one. I CALL BS on that, what do you guys think. It's a single metal case, about 6' tall

The company line is that they go back to Oakley, so the likely result of engaging the area rep is no case for you!

Latest Posts

Back