• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking For A Few Things Mostly VINTAGE ~ Purchase Possible If Trade Wont Work

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As some of you know I am far more into the Vintage Oakleys than new releases, so I am seeking some help finding a few items id really like to get before I start shutting the collection down for the most part.

I am interested in purchasing or trading (preferred) for the items on my list, I have a decent sized collection and I just might have something you would be interested in for trade. Recently I have inventoried my collection and I have quite a few extras that I will be selling or trading in the near future, I will attempt to trade first because I hate selling thats why I decided to put up my want list in the hopes of mutually beneficial deals.

Keep in mind that I do love the one offs, prototypes, extreme rares and brightly colored vintage items so if you have something you dont see on my list feel free to PM me with your item info and I might just be interested...

Also I guess I should mention "Guidelines that I personally trade by…"
1. Quality and comprehensive pictures of each item should be exchanged…
2. Detailed description if the item is not New or Mint…
3. Have been a member of the community or FB Oakley community for a period of time…
4. Have friends in either community that I can refer to if shame need be bestowed upon you…
5. Agree to packing of the items properly and as to what type shipping will be used…
6. Person with lower feedback should ship first regardless of who is offering the trade…
7. Ship promptly and provide shipping information to other party promptly as well…
8. Acknowledge acceptance of the package from the other party…
9. Leave feedback if both parties agree to publicizing the trade…

• I know some people won’t agree with number 6 because they want to ship at the same time, but the person with the higher feedback is more trusted obviously because of the amount of transactions completed. I personally am not going to ship something to someone with “0” feedback until I receive and check the item, then I will post the trade item to them and immediately leave feedback in order to help them build reputation in the community.

VINTAGE BLADES
Green-Pink/Yellow w/Bronze or w/Grey
Neon Yellow w/Violet
Splatters

VINTAGE RAZOR BLADES
Jungle w/Grey
Neon Green w/Orange
Neon Yellow w/Orange

VINTAGE FROGSKINS
Black Rain
Crystal Red
Royal Blue

VINTAGE EYE JACKET
10W40

MOON
Sliver

SPLICE
Murasaki
Kenseth

TRENCHCOAT
Camouflage

VINTAGE M FRAMES & LENSES
v lenses
67 lenses
strip lenses
Mumbo Neon
Slash
Splatters
Crystal Clear
Crystal Orange
Crystal Red
Crystal Blue
Emerald
Neon

RARE DISPLAY ITEMS
Posters - Jordan, Carmicheal, Early Releases
Audio Bobs
Rep Items
Statues
Trophies

COLLECTORS EYESHADE 2010 RELEASE
Blue-White w/Grey
White-Yellow w/Grey

*Remember if you have something very interesting, extremely rare, prototype, one off or vintage brightly colored and its not on my list feel free to PM me and see if I have an interest...

Some people reacted to this post.
I know flippj is selling a lot of unique vintage stuff. Also M-Frame lenses etc.
Maybe try to get in touch with him ;-)

Not sure how many different ones there are, but I have this one. It's a 1996.
84D3FC04-A10E-4808-AD56-6C772095B9CA-48933-00000B81C361A503.jpg

Oakster, shoot me a PM on what your asking for it cash wise....

Del-
Do you have a list of your "extras"?

Thx

Sort of but the list would be huge and as per forum rules if I post the list they will want me to post pictures as well. In my opinion it will just be better to ask me if I have something specific that you're looking for I am not afraid to answer via pm

look what my damn cat scrap on a spark in is ****i@#$ head
Obelix256.jpg

Username Hidden said:
look what my damn cat scrap on a spark in is ****i@#$ head
Obelix256.jpg

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

No one willing to part with anything huh?

I assume you already saw this one, but in case you hadn't. He had it at $200 starting price, got no hits, then relisted at 200 OBO

I was contemplating offering around $125 and see what he says, but money is tight and I'd rather someone took them away from temptation.

Vintage Oakley M Frame Slash Set | eBay

And here's a crystal green with grey V, with packaging in super condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130819116980?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I do have a fingerprint Gen1 slash, but it's got some scratches in the lens.

Also have a Gen2 crystal black with fire V pair, not in great condition, but not bad for a worn pair.

Not currently for sale, but everything is for the right price.

Back