• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For A Flak Jacket Still.. OLD XLJ (shorter) Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I don't think they would cut the normal and polar ones differently, If they are then there would be no point in making bigger lens in the first place. Maybe you saw old polarized ones?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I don't think they would cut the normal and polar ones differently, If they are then there would be no point in making bigger lens in the first place. Maybe you saw old polarized ones?

i would tend to agree with you

For a while they actually were still cutting Polar shorter after the regular lenses were bigger according to local O store but now its the same I think

ok scrap this idea, my frien hanged their mind. new looking for thread..

Username Hidden said:
ok scrap this idea, my frien hanged their mind. new looking for thread..

Hey, I know you scrapped this already but try looking into the Half Jacket 2.0 XL lens. I just got a new pair of them and the lens exactly the same height as the old XLJ Flak lens. My Flaks are painted to they fit pretty tight. If you have a friend in Oz who has the new Half, give it a try. The lenses are a little less wide though as the XLJ lenses flare out on the arm side versus the Half XL's which come almost straight down. Try em.

thanks for the headsup man