• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for a RUBY red or positive red iridium lens for M frame hybrid or strike

U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for a positive/ruby red iridium lens for M frame. Doesn't have to be new I'm okay with minor scratches.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BuMp

I might have a used set.

Jmgarcia that would be awesome buddy minor scratches are no problem

Found a pair. Not sure what’s up with your profile but I can’t PM you.

Hey, im not sure whats up with my profile either. I probably did something wrong, Im new to the forum. You can email me at Jeep425@hotmail.com if that will work for you

Username Hidden said:
Found a pair. Not sure what’s up with your profile but I can’t PM you.
I'm not sure why you can't p.m. me I probably did something wrong I'm new to the Forum but you can email me at Jeep425@hotmail.com

Username Hidden said:
I'm not sure why you can't p.m. me I probably did something wrong I'm new to the Forum but you can email me at Jeep425@hotmail.com

Have you tried checking your profile and privacy settings? When I try to click your profile, it says this user limits who can see their profile. You may want to get that fixed before making exchanges. I would personally feel more comfortable doing a deal in a Private Message here versus an email. That's my opinion.

Absolutely buddy no problem let me try to fix it I clicked on your name and sent you a message I don't know if you got it or not