• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Looking for blue ichiro juliet rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all , Happy late new year to all ! I am looking for blue ichiro earsocks , nosebombs and temple shocks for a juliet. Please help a brother out ! Thank you !

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck brother, been looking for a set of earsocks for quite a while myself

Better than looking for blue nose bombs for the crater.

The first of many bumps.

Bump

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha I can’t give up mine. They were pricy . TBH , it will prob run him $150 for a set

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha I can’t give up mine. They were pricy . TBH , it will prob run him $150 for a set
I remember when white was the pricy one, now its the blue. Never even see white up for grabs any more. @mopiko used to have a supply of rubbers. I bought some white from her, number of years ago. What ever happened to her?

Username Hidden said:
I remember when white was the pricy one, now its the blue. Never even see white up for grabs any more. @mopiko used to have a supply of rubbers. I bought some white from her, number of years ago. What ever happened to her?
I’ll see if I have an extra set to help him. But I don’t have a ton of free time to scour my stock of rubbers. 😂

Username Hidden said:
I’ll see if I have an extra set to help him. But I don’t have a ton of free time to scour my stock of rubbers. 😂
I understand that, EMERALD SLATE, finder :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.