• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For BNIB Flora Fades, Dalmation, Or Wildberry

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all, I am new to the forums. I am looking for a BNIB Flora Fade, Dalmation, or Wildberry pair of Frogskins. Trying to expand my Frogs collection. This site is a bad idea for a college student...

Some people reacted to this post.
Well I would just like to say welcome to the forum and I definitely know how hard it can be being a student on here haha ;)

How much do the flora fade usually go for?

Thanks! I would buy them right now, but I kind of went on a buying binge recently. Hopefully another pair pops up next month or so!

Username Hidden said:
How much do the flora fade usually go for?
They don't seem to come up that often and when they do, lots of folks on eBay ask for 200 and up.

I already own a pair.

This guy has a buy it now price that is at retail, so I think it's a fairly good deal

I put fire in my pair ... Miami ... | Oakley Forum

Sweet photo Frogskins! Yeah, that pair is definitely a good price. I picked up a pair of Union Jacks, Dalmatians, Van Ness, and Mag Four. I had to slow down, but Frogs always tempt me.

I sold my very used pairs of fire floras and marine fades (both had a little bit of paint chipping and no boxes) for $150 in December. They sold in like 2 hours haha.

That's a good deal still. People usually list them on eBay for around $200 or so for the fades.

I actually made profit on them with that price ;) but they weren't really my style so I got rid of them.

Back