• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For Crankcase, USA Fuel Cell And Replacement Lense For Oil Rig

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy some new/mint used crankcase or the new USA fuel cell (colored flag not black and white). I prefer black frames and black lenses (iridium or polarized)

Would also like a replacement lense for my oil rigs same color as above!

Please post or pm if you got what I'm looking for also price shipped to 03276 (Tilton NH)

Thanks!!
-Ryan

Some people reacted to this post.
I've got a Matte Black/Violet Iridium Crankcase that I've been thinking about selling or trading if you'd be interested. I know it doesn't fit your black lens preference but they are in as close to mint condition as a used pair can be IMO, I've taken great care of them. Let me know if its something you'd be interested in and if you'd like to work out a trade what you might have to trade.

You talking about the SI fuel cell right?

I have the si fuel cell now (black and white american flag) but I was at my local oakley vault and they have a new fuel cell with the red/white/blue american flag o's. I really want them!

I also would trade my bnib si monster dogs (matte blk/warm grey) and bnib scalpel (polished black/blk iridium)

I just recently got a pair of team USA bat wolf if youre at all interested.

Username Hidden said:
I just recently got a pair of team USA bat wolf if youre at all interested.
I think he is talking about the SI fuel cells

Yea I'm looking for SI fuel cells. Did they just recently make the flag colored? Like I said the ones I own now are black and white. Thanks!

So SI fuel cells. Blk/blk crankcase and oil rig lenses!
I'd also buy a set of black batwolfs!

Username Hidden said:
Yea I'm looking for SI fuel cells. Did they just recently make the flag colored? Like I said the ones I own now are black and white. Thanks!

I'd buy a set of black batwolfs
As long as I can remember i have seen both on the SI site.

Lol I'm just dumb then!

Still looking though!

No dumb questions here man :). If you know someone in the service or in law enforcement they can get them for you at a great price. If I come across any or if any of my connections want to part with one ill let you know.