• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking for Crystal Orange Holbrook and Grape Juice Holbrook (trade preferred)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good evening all,

I’m trying to get one of each of the Crystal Holbrooks, and these are next on the list.

I have Juliet lenses, X Metal XX lenses, SJII lenses, Holbrook lenses, a Black/+ Red Holbrook Metal and other items to trade.

Please let me know if you have one that you’re willing to part with and hopefully we can work something out.

Happy Holidays!

Some people reacted to this post.
One just sold today on Mercari for $60 or even less.

I saw! I was watching it on eBay and then they listed it there and sold it with the quickness before I saw what was happening. :headbang:

Damn dude! They don’t come up often

Username Hidden said:
Damn dude! They don’t come up often

Crazywayne isn’t crazy. (Well....never mind) they don’t come up much at all. When they were new they weren’t crazy popular but gathered a following, and now they’re hens teeth. Every time I see one pop up it doesn’t last long, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you. They’re worth the hunt!

Yeah when I saw that pair on Mercari I almost bought them just bc they don’t pop up. Seems as if none of the crystal pairs pop up often now that I think about it.

I need crystal blue (again) and I think I’ll have all of them haha

76ea68fe5b32bbfab0dfe483419169c6.jpg

I have a orange pair with ruby polarized lenses in them. Probably ruby lens in them. Probably sell tho .

I used to have a pair with ruby as well! I see a few sweet pairs there! And some pairs I luckily own also

Custom flags are legit!