• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking For Flak Jacket, Radar, And Fast Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have lots to trade!! So check the list below. I'm looking for cool colored frames and lenses in fast jacket, flak jacket, or radar.

For trade:
c100 Jupiter
Stanley donwood jupiter
Will barras montifro
Robert Pimple Hijinx
"retail assault" crankcase
Max fearlight fuel cell (no box, no bag)

Looking for but not limited to:
Team Bright green flak jacket
Sky blue fast jacket
Lemon peel fast jacket
Lemon peel radar
team Bright green radar
White text radar

Some people reacted to this post.
Hello there...what is a "retail assault" crankcase...I may have something to trade...

I have a bright yellow pair, I think it's team yellow

Username Hidden said:
Hello there...what is a "retail assault" crankcase...I may have something to trade...

Retail assault is a meeting that Oakley holds once a year for the retail managers. Every year they give them a free pair of free shades. Well this year they gave them the crankcase sunglasses. But they were in a cool color way. Check out my video on them.

YouTube - Oakley Crankcase (sunglasses) UNBOXING and Review

I have team bright green in both Flak and Radar, NIB. I also have Vegas gold in both which is awesome... anything other than what you have above available for trade? Really want MFL Fuel Cell but need the box.

Username Hidden said:
I have team bright green in both Flak and Radar, NIB. I also have Vegas gold in both which is awesome... anything other than what you have above available for trade? Really want MFL Fuel Cell but need the box.

I PM'ed you

Back