• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
sometimes the delivery service have no chance to bring the goodies with out blemishes to us.
the most seller just don´t take care that the items are safely packed!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Massively nice dude! Mine came today! Best Frogs ever, exactly a week. I paid around 10euros shipping so if that's roughly what you paid I guess it will be similar.
You can always ask the seller, sometimes they don't bother giving the tracking out.
I also sourced another pair from Germany. Germans obviously have no interest in frogskins. I'm gonna keep one pair and maybe trade the others, but not for a while. Oakley will have to pull something out of the bag to beat the STPL!
Saw these on the bay Staple Design Pigeon Grey T-Shirt Medium | eBay
Plus some nice stuff on Staples web site REED SPACE ONLINE SHOP : Men
Complete the look... sweeet

i went to the stpl store and they have a few cool items!
happy to hear that you got your Frogskins from Germany!

Username Hidden said:
sometimes the delivery service have no chance to bring the goodies with out blemishes to us.
the most seller just don´t take care that the items are safely packed!!

I know for the sake of an extra $ or 2 they could be wrapped up and boxed.
I'm not giving up with my dispute, they came from France but with a bit of google translate I'm letting them know I'm not happy.
If that fails and they continue to ignore my emails a trip to Paris could be on the cards!!!

it´s hard to deal with french people.... i know that
the google translator is my best friend at this time but even with that is the translation pretty hard to understand!

but that could happens everywhere in the world! to many idiots in the world!

Latest Posts

Back