• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Hijinx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hope one of you guys can help me out. I am looking for a Hijinx for my sister in law as I told her she can't have my Pimples. She is looking for either the brown or tortoise frame with bronze lens. Only got a limited budget so not bothered about box or bag really & would even consider taking just the frame as I have a set of lenses I could drop in. Hope someone can help me out. Cheers.

Some people reacted to this post.
lol the Pimple's are pretty easy to come by. Id let her have those:p but they are yours after all.

Username Hidden said:
lol the Pimple's are pretty easy to come by. Id let her have those:p but they are yours after all.
Not for what I paid for them they aren't...............:cool:
I wish they were mine. I mean I bought them but somehow they've ended up in my wife's handbag.....mmmmmm. Not really sure how that happened.

only got 1 pair of hijinx and i love it. is pretty much my everyday go to pair for work. Was also my fairst pair too.

I would keep my eyes on the Bay. There's always loads of brown frames popping up on there. It shouldn't be too difficult to pick a decent pair up for less than 40 or 50 sheets.

Username Hidden said:
I would keep my eyes on the Bay. There's always loads of brown frames popping up on there. It shouldn't be too difficult to pick a decent pair up for less than 40 or 50 sheets.

Thanks Herb's I've got my eye on a pair on the bay as that's the sort of money she was wanting to spend.

No probs.

As I say, they come up all the time, so don't sweat on the one listing.