• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Ideas For Signature Logo On Glasses

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas/designs for my signature sign off on my painted glasses. I was thinking maybe making tiny stickers of a silhouette of a bat with a wolf's head, kinda like the actual Batwolf microbag. Maybe holding a paint brush or something? It needs to be small enough to fit on the inside of a sunglass stem so it might not work having that much detail in something so small, but any ideas? I was thinking this bat outline as a start.

bat.gif

Attachments

• bat.gif
    bat.gif
    10 KB · Views: 371
yeah ahha i cant draw for **** but i have it in my head. im thinking like a shadowy wolf's head with wild hair, glowing red eyes and snarling, fangs bearing with a paintbrush horizontal between its teeth, perhaps a tiny drop of paint dripping off

yeah ahha i cant draw for **** but i have it in my head. im thinking like a shadowy wolf's head with wild hair, glowing red eyes and snarling, fangs bearing with a paintbrush horizontal between its teeth, perhaps a tiny drop of paint dripping off
brip should design earstem logo's for Batwolf lol.

I think somehow using the double humps on those wings you could get a b and a w out of them for batwolf, just an idea.

Latest Posts

Back