• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Inexpensive Oakleys For A 10 Year Old Child

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guys I have a 10 year old neighbor who's mother is a recently laid off single mother. I know they are having a hard time and Christmas is going to be rough this year. I'd like to help out with a gift for the child since he always comments on my Oakleys. I'm looking for a smaller sized pair of inexpensive Oakleys that are in good shape that I can wrap up and he can open on Christmas. I don't have a lot of money to spend here since I have 2 kids of my own to take care of-I but if somebody has a decent little pair they want to sell cheap let me know. It's does not have to be anything too fancy-maybe something sitting in a drawer and not getting worn.

Thanks
Coolluke

Some people reacted to this post.
There are some original Minutes on the Vault website that would be nice.

I thought about those-I will keep them in mind-thanks

Depending on how small the child is, there are a couple of other options to consider, Halfpint and XS Fives (I have seen these in the Vault stores). Halfpint has been discontinued for a while.

Hey Luke, I have several pair I can send ya. No charge man, fives, minute 2.0, half jacket, I'll send some pics Monday man. I think it's super cool you want to help a young kid have a good christmas. Anything I can do to help I'll be glad to do. I'll get with ya Monday

Oh man! This kid is not going to know what to do with himself-That is really really generous! I really appreciate this and I'm sure you are going to make this kid very very happy! I owe you one! I will get my shipping info to you !

Just found this thread and thought this is brilliant of both of you guys. Well done. A credit to the Oakley Forum.

Username Hidden said:
Hey Luke, I have several pair I can send ya. No charge man, fives, minute 2.0, half jacket, I'll send some pics Monday man. I think it's super cool you want to help a young kid have a good christmas. Anything I can do to help I'll be glad to do. I'll get with ya Monday

Wow, what a really nice thing for you both to do. The true spirit of Christmas. Good work.

:biggrin:

WalkerHonda243 is one very generous man!

Wow, this really is the meaning of the Holiday spirit. I just read this and it instantly put a smile on myself. It is great to see the true spirit of Christmas still exists. Kudos to both of you!

Latest Posts

Back