• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for input

dl1340

Oakley Beginner
I have 4 pair of oakleys. M2 that I umpire baseball in. Fast jackets-run and other activites in, I wear those the most. Fuel cell-usually pair I wear on the beach. Carbon Blade, just picked these up. After discovering this forum and looking at x-metal's. I think I like to add a pair in the future. Without being able to try any on, not sure which ones to try and pick up. Juliets, X-squared, etc. Would hate to try and buy some and not look good on me as these will be worn

What shape is your face? Round? Oval? Can you post a pic of you in the carbon blades? Let us see how those look on you, and we can recommend Metals from that. Whatever you pick up, especially if you get it in here, you pretty much can turn right around and move without any loss right away if they don't fit or you don't like them.

yep, what @cyclerdoug said. but for the frames you do use i agree with Juliets/xsquared just depends on the look you are going for and shape of your face... and dare I say it... halfx and romeo2 may have a possibility too if you are going for a different look. halfx have a taller appearance and r2s seem to go wider. but obviously they are half rim setups that unlock your downward vision if that matters to you.

I'll say start with a pair of juliets and work from there. If you like them great. If not then you can easily sell them for what you paid for them.

Pic of carbon blades and fast jackets

IMG_3754.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

X-squared is a safe bet for your face. Not that others wouldnt work as well.

Back