• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for Juliet prescription lenses

Thyriaen

Oakley Beginner
I am wearing my juliet for 10 years now and recently got "normal" prescription glasses.

I am looking to put in lenses for my juliet sunglasses now. My local optician says Oakley does no longer manufacture lenses for those old models so I am looking for company or any other solution who does create similar quality to oakley lenses for my juliet.

Especially I want:
- polarized
- prism effect ( color enhanced features )
- made to my prescription specification

Do you know any solution to my problem ?

I am wearing my juliet for 10 years now and recently got "normal" prescription glasses.

I am looking to put in lenses for my juliet sunglasses now. My local optician says Oakley does no longer manufacture lenses for those old models so I am looking for company or any other solution who does create similar quality to oakley lenses for my juliet.

Especially I want:
- polarized
- prism effect ( color enhanced features )
- made to my prescription specification

Do you know any solution to my problem ?
Try a regular eye doctor, my proscription is to strong for Oakley, I have mine done from my eye doctor and they work great

Yeah, I think it's just a matter of shopping around and see which optician are able to install Rx lenses into your Juliets. Sadly, Oakley no longer offers that service for any of the older X-Metal series...

Back