• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Yes sir...:cool-20:

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for the interest, I'm learning a lot about what's out there. It makes it difficult to choose lol. But It's a good problem to have.

Its a problem i sometimes have myself. A friend once told me, "when in doubt, choose xmetal."

Username Hidden said:
Its a problem i sometimes have myself. A friend once told me, "when in doubt, choose xmetal."
Gets expensive real quick lol

Username Hidden said:
Gets expensive real quick lol
Ya but then i dont have that choosing problem anymore either;)

Username Hidden said:
Hello all
I am looking for some limited editions and artist series, as a Christmas Gift. Must be willing to ship to Canada, like new condition and as complete as possible please.
These are some of what I'm looking for, but I am not limited to this list. If you have something cool that should be in an Oakley sunglass collection please give me a shout.
-Fuel Cell SI Multi Cam
-Antix Ernesto Fonseca
-Hijinx Frank Kozik
-Troy Lee Phobia & Love Hate
-Hijinx/Antix Fuentes
-Hijinx/Fuel Cell Stephen Murray
-Flying Tiger
-Jupiter Camo, Ferrari, Infinite Hero
Thanks
I was just curious, how and why this specific list?

Username Hidden said:
I was just curious, how and why this specific list?

Not sure really. I was all about the quantity of glasses I had. My wife told me that "they all looked the same". Now I'm trying to get more collectable, or unique pairs. The more interesting the design the better. So that is why I like the artist series. Also I'm a military enthusiast so that is why I like SI, Infinite Hero, etc. I have been watching the forum for a while trying to learn what I can. If I come across something I like I add it to my list. I've discovered some interesting Oakley's I didn't know about already today lol ... and the list gets bigger.

If your a military guy, i suggest this, 1000 made of each color and 2 colors. Here is the black.
20141011_001716.jpg

If you like design, 2 jupiters, a c100 and a Stanley Donwood both artist series.
$_3.JPG
$_3 (1).JPG

I dont know how many of these were made thou.

Well, i think ive given you enuf suggestions to keep your head spinning so if you need to know where to find them or if you need more suggestions, let me know. Good huntings to you my friend!