• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For: Minch Hoodie And Block Sweater

Feelin' Froggy

Oakley Beginner
Looking for the Minch Hoodie in Gray, and the Block Sweater in Enamel/Mint. They're both on oakley.com, but I can't ever remember Oakley ever really having either of them. :rolleyes: Can anyone tell me where I could both (or at least one) in a medium? Thanks!

BlockSweater.jpg

MinchHoodie.jpg

Looking for the Minch Hoodie in Gray, and the Block Sweater in Enamel/Mint. They're both on oakley.com, but I can't ever remember Oakley ever really having either of them. :rolleyes: Can anyone tell me where I could both (or at least one) in a medium? Thanks!

BlockSweater.jpg

There's one on eBay UK right now. Forum rules don't let you post links to auctions that aren't your own so just search for it.

Can you post some pictures of that hoodie? Preferably on if you could. That's really sharp, I might have to track one down myself now.

Here you go. I happened to actually wear it today to and from the gym. The middle is a grayer than on oakley.com. And the arms almost have a brownish tinge to them, as opposed to the pure gray on the site. Still really like it though.
photo1-3.jpg
photo-8.jpg

Back