• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For My First Pair Of Metal Frames

She has, I would say, over 100 pairs of stilettos right now and that's after getting rid of a sh¡t ton of them! So I can have my eye ware, and wrist ware, and you know..wallets and bags and goggles and....definitely a display case sooner than later :D
Ah, well that's not too bad then....you've got a good line of defense ;).

Last edited:
I have fallen in love with the Juliets in the X Metal finish I believe...seems as if all the Juliets that go up for sale are gone almost immediately!

And it'll probably only get worse in the short term mate.
Collectors are going for them (including me for the customs I still want to make) because they're all dis-continued.
Even battered pairs sell for more than they're probably worth.
Unfortunately the bargain days are gone :(.

Damn, I got in on this way too late it seems :cry:
Don't just rely on flea bay though mate.
I'm sure there are people on here that are prepared to offer you something at a more reasonable price...
Try a post in the exchange section and see what happens. You never know...:wink:

Oh, and the other downside is that your color choice of Juliet (X-Metal instead of Plasma or Polished or Carbon) although beautiful AND commendable...is probably the most expensive for your std. colorways. It's only the rarer limited release or signature editions that fetch more.
Not trying to put you off though mate. I can assure you, when you get your first Juliet, you wont regret it!

Yea I gathered that the X Metal is pretty rare to run across for sale since most of the ones for sale on here are carbon it seems..I will get a pair eventually, I need to stop looking at the X Metal for sale thread until I have a good $400 to spare because for now it just teases me because I know I can't buy one now :(

Yea I gathered that the X Metal is pretty rare to run across for sale since most of the ones for sale on here are carbon it seems..I will get a pair eventually, I need to stop looking at the X Metal for sale thread until I have a good $400 to spare because for now it just teases me because I know I can't buy one now :(
You'll scratch that itch soon...;).

Latest Posts

Back