• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For My First Sunglasses

dflipp

Oakley Beginner
Hey! Greetings to all members. Looking for my first sunglasses and I want them to be Oakley. Looking for some help because I have a "special" nose... See you around!

would have to see your face and that "special" nose, to make good recommendations. At least a better description small, medium or large head. Round, oval, square face. Wide , skinny, crooked nose, etc. Also what do you want glasses for. Casual wear, sports, dress etc.

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a prosthetic nose? I know a few people with that.

Ehehehe, no I don't! Flesh and bone natural nose. Just a little too wide and bony for most eyewear, especially plastic.

Love that I'm having a lot of comments and suggestions. Keep them coming! Thanks a lot!

For sports or at least a sporty look, Flak Jackets and Half Jacket 2.0 seem to suit most face sizes and head shapes. For casual style Holbrooks and Jupiter Squared usually work. Check out Oakley.com or the Oreview and look through the database and see what styles you like.

Back