• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For Painted Infinite Hero Coin..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone has a spare colored ih coin I would love to have one. Pm me if you do!

And/or an ih Juliet too

Some people reacted to this post.
Theres one on ebay. Expensive though. I bought a few and sending to chop. A lotttt cheaper and close to original.

Best bet IMHO is to make a $100 donation to IH Foundaton. A great cause and an original coin.

Nice to know. Didnt know that

Ill look into that thanks

Still looking for one of these for less than the $90 on eBay. Found no info on the ih site to donate.

Click on the donate button on the website. http://infinitehero.org/donate/
I keep seeing/hearing that you get the painted coin for donating, but was unable to find anything on the site.

I looked at the site the other day as well and wasn't able to find anything about the coin. Can anyone elaborate on this that's donated and received the coin?

There's a guy on youtube called eyespy0099 who does reviews on Oakleys, guns etc and he donated to the IH site. Can't remember what coin he got. Might be worth a look.

Username Hidden said:
There's a guy on youtube called eyespy0099 who does reviews on Oakleys, guns etc and he donated to the IH site. Can't remember what coin he got. Might be worth a look.
Thanks !