• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking for Racing Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everybody!

I’ve got the gen1/2 Racing Jacket bug. I am going to wear them so overall condition doesn’t have to be display worthy. I have lots of trades, depending on what model/condition we end up on :)

Alternatively, any RJ earsocks could also do the trick for a pair of water jackets I have.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
what colour are you looking for? .... i usually' (almost) never sell'' but. if it's for a O-bro , tell me which colour you prefer ,1.2,3 order of preference and i will check what i can do :)

Username Hidden said:
what colour are you looking for? .... i usually' (almost) never sell'' but. if it's for a O-bro , tell me which colour you prefer ,1.2,3 order of preference and i will check what i can do :)

Pm incoming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Legend.

Username Hidden said:
WJ/RJ (1&2) are the best sport frames invented. If things don't work out with @RacingJacketFAN let me know. I have 4 and might let go of one of them

I’ll let ya know, thanks bro! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can offer a Racing Jacket Gen 2 New Blue if you are still interested.