• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for replacement Romeo Lenses + Nose-Bombs

E

ECLIPSE

I located Romeo's online, whomever tightened the screws applied enough torque to crack the lenses.

1) Where can I purchase OEM Romeo Lenses, and the 'gaskets' which are used in the frames?

2) Are Romeo nose-bombs different in shape and size than their Juliet counterpart?

Last edited by a moderator:
I located Romeo's up for online, whomever tightened the screws applied enough torque to cracked the lenses.

1) Where can I purchase OEM Romeo Lenses, and the 'gaskets' which are used in the frames?

2) Are Romeo nose-bombs different in shape and size than their Juliet counterpart?

First off the lens cracking is not due to overtightening the screws; it's a common issue due to a known design flaw, happens when the nosebridge is overflexed.

Finding OEM replacement lenses is difficult and expensive, you just have to keep an eye out in the resell markets and be prepared to pay. An alternative is to get custom cuts, which are OEM lenses which have been cut down to fit Romeo frames; a number of forum members provide that service.

Finding OEM gaskets is an equally challenging task, but LineGear makes aftermarket replacements which are just as suitable.

Romeo and Juliet nosebombs are quite different and are not interchangeable. Again, LineGear is your best quality source of aftermarket replacements, lacking availability of OEM replacements.

Back