• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Robotic Storefront 360/500 (or will trade with my 480/500) and bunker 360/500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Just got a call from Aventura, they have 360, 363 & 364
Rex you lucked out!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Rex you lucked out!
Yeah I was so excited for a few mins then reality hit me lol

Username Hidden said:
I'm still laughing. Priceless reaction. My bad bro
LOL all good bro! Which one of the 3 are you keeping?

ROFL!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449031408.441287.jpg
I got 215 in soho with the help of my very friend v2oak

Username Hidden said:
Very cool. I have 212, but still not sure which I'm keeping. 6 more arrive tomorrow to the other local stores so I will be checking which serials they get
LOL I'll just wait to see which ones you keep before I add the rest of your robots to the serial list. Thanks for looking out bro!

Username Hidden said:
280, 285. & 403 just showed up at another local O Store
Buy them!! You already have 1% of the population. When you get to 5% you will be in Frank territory.:)

Username Hidden said:
I think I'll keep these 4 for a while. No problem having them save and sound in my place. Funny some people pissed off because I wont sell them for $250. After taxes it's $214, then shipping another $15 in the US, packing materials about $5 each, and driving around the city from corner to corner, and most important all the time spent ....... Makes me want to go and get the last 7 in the city and monopolize the mkt. LOL

View attachment 202736
The driving around part is the one that kills you... A LITTLE something on top of MSRP + tax is not unreasonable especially if you're getting the serial number you want :) hint hint ;)

Username Hidden said:
Couldn't find 360 for you bro. More than the driving around it's the time off work for me.
All good man! Appreciate it! I'm sure it will show up one of these days. If it doesn't then I'm just happy I got one.

Username Hidden said:
Awesome little things huh? And heavier than I thought they would be too
Yeah I was surprised with the weight of the item... But not nearly as surprised with the weight of that darn book LOL!

Back