• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Robotic Storefront 360/500 (or will trade with my 480/500) and bunker 360/500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
The big oakley book they're handing out for free if you buy a watch from retail stores.

Some people reacted to this post.
I think they are giving them out.. buy my doubletap and we'll see.. lol..

Username Hidden said:
I will not be buying anymore. I'm keeping 2, and the other 3 are going to my friends.
You should polish one of them.:cool-20:

Still looking... Help a brOther out! :)

Username Hidden said:
Bro, I have asked around but no word of it. The closest number is the one you saw in NY, 370. Down here it was all from mid 100's to high 200's, and one was a low 400's
Yeah which is why I was so bummed out that they sold it to someone before I got to the store. Oh well... The search continues...

Up

Username Hidden said:
Yeah which is why I was so bummed out that they sold it to someone before I got to the store. Oh well... The search continues...

You found the store that had 360!! Any chance they will put you in contact with the person who bought it?

Username Hidden said:
You found the store that had 360!! Any chance they will put you in contact with the person who bought it?
The store had 370 which is one of the closest i've seen so far, but still not the one I want

Latest Posts

Back