• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Robotic Storefront 360/500 (or will trade with my 480/500) and bunker 360/500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As what the title says :) Looking for 360/500.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry to hijack ur thread just curious cause i see it in ur nickname.Whats the 360 indicating?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hijack ur thread just curious cause i see it in ur nickname.Whats the 360 indicating?
Favorite number :)

Is this a retail store only item? The people at my local Vault had no clue what I was talking about...

Username Hidden said:
Is this a retail store only item? The people at my local Vault had no clue what I was talking about...
A few weeks ago some retail employees didn't know what I was talking about... Guy said "You do know you called Oakley right?"

Username Hidden said:
So far I've heard people in here asking for several serial numbers on theirs:

Any others?
I'll be looking for 001, 013, 069, 077 for me, but in true honesty, not too worried about the number. Might get a bunch, and sell all but one.
Yep that 252 is what I'm after, only because I have the bunker and Money Clip #252. I'm getting 3 Thursday, hopefully I'll find 252 to trade one for.

5th ave had 370 which was close but sold before I got there... Had to run to Times Square because they sold out.

Yep thats me, i want 453 for my tank, if anyone of you saw it please let me know thanks sorry @rex360hype for hijacking your thread hehehehe

I just got 120 and they have 110 and 115 left.

Back