• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Romeo 1 Titanium/Plasma/Polished

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of Romeo 1. I prefer the Titanium/Plasma or polished. Not sure all the finishes they came in. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
OEM didn’t come in polished — just Titanium, Plasma, and XM finishes.

What condition are you after? Is it for wearing or collecting? Do you need the box and coin? Budget? Oem or aftermarket lenses? I don't mean to be rude, but a vague WTB is like "WTB a Ford Falcon sedan" without specifying any criterias. Case in point, I have about 2 dozen R1 in various conditions/combos and priced accordingly...

Username Hidden said:
What condition are you after? Is it for wearing or collecting? Do you need the box and coin? Budget? Oem or aftermarket lenses? I don't mean to be rude, but a vague WTB is like "WTB a Ford Falcon sedan" without specifying any criterias. Case in point, I have about 2 dozen R1 in various conditions/combos and priced accordingly...

I am looking to wear them daily. I don't care about box and everything, not collecting. Just looking for a nice pair at a good price. Prefer plasma and titanium. Send me pics of what you have and prices.

Username Hidden said:
I too am looking for a pair of Romeos, that I want to customise and wear everyday, don’t need box or stuff , could you send me some pictures and prices of what you have as well please?

Username Hidden said:
Any R1s of your currently available?

Username Hidden said:
Tried to pm you bud about R1 purchase, inbox full