• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for some help from the experts

Miami Bad Boy BOSS

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys back on September 24th I was in a severe head on car accident because some stupid bitch ran a red. Not only did she hit me head on she slammed me into a concrete light pole and ejected me out of my 2002 Trans Am WS6 convertible; needless to say my car is toast and unfortunately I have lost my XM24KXX frames.

I use these frames as my Rx everyday corrective glasses and I'm needing to replace them. Mine were in pristine condition and I'm looking for the same in either a 1st Gen or 5th Gen variant. I'm also entertaining the idea of something different and this is where I need assistance...

I'm looking for someone who's honest and will not bid against me. I found a few frames that I believe are rare in production, from the research I've done here. I've always collected or purchased Oakley, because it's one of my favorite brands, and I just purchased because I liked the item; however, I've never purchased for collectability, so again, I need some honest help reviewing my choices.

I appreciate it guys, thanks!

Some pic for your entertainment and curiosity, lol...

EDIT / UPDATE::

This is his girlfriend. Because of the trauma to his brain, he is having difficulties with talking and mentally forming sentences, either verbally, of course, or in writing. I wrote this post as he dictated to me.

As for the update, I am cutting and pasting a Facebook update that he composed and typed himself. As I'm sure you will, please excuse the errors made.

Kind regards

Hey guys! As some ofyouknow I was in an accident a few weeks ago and ny bird is totalrd. Some **** blew through a red light and hit me head on andsmacked me into a concretelight pole. My top was down and it threw me out of the car. I don't remember anything from the accident and Im losing my memory of being in hospital. I had brain swelling and have a severe concussion thats screwing with my memory. It''s like trying to remember a ******* dream.

No broken bones, but I'm having a hard time breathing, my hands and wrists are ****ed, my right shoulder, clavicle and elbow is ****ed, my right achilles tendon is ruptured and I have some kind of nerve damage **** goimg on in my right foot, Im havinga hard time walking because everytime I get up or basicallymove my head I get dizzy and almost pass out plus my knees are ****ed... mmy medial and lateral tendon are ****ed, but not surre how bad, I go see an ortho this weekk... my neck and back is killing me, I had a ct scan but will be getting mri done this week, and to toppp it alloff I have a huge ******* scar across my *******face running into my eye. I think I have some kind of damage to my eye because Im getting light bursts, my vision is worse and my eye and eyelid keeps having spasms and my eyelid keeps closing on its own. And I have somethinggoing on with my speech, I'm having a hard timetalking, like Im stuttering or I can say or rememberthe words.

Anyways I'm done it took me foreverto writethis and thats with predictivetyping on lol

In lieu offlowers , get well cards, prayers,ect just send money for a new bird :p

*** His sense of smell is gone and he is having issues with high pitched squealing in his left eat. We are assuming that he hit the left side of his face, at some point.

Untitled.png
Beasty Bird.jpg
IMG_6328(1).jpg
20181002_152319_HDR.jpg
20181002_154149_HDR.jpg
43126653_482585242261943_8972839305919594496_n.jpg

20180927_061502.jpg

20180927_061027.jpg

View attachment 539975

Message_1537802222101.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully you weren’t too injured but looking at that mangled mess of your car guess you sustained some injuries.. this forum is a great resource for information and mostly unbiased opinion on values for Oakley product .. good luck and welcome

Jesus man. I’ve seen vehicles that looked better than that where people didn’t walk away. The glasses are the least of your worries. The kind folks here will certainly point you in the right direction. Heal up!

Jesus man. I’ve seen vehicles that looked better than that where people didn’t walk away. The glasses are the least of your worries. The kind folks here will certainly point you in the right direction. Heal up!

He's been in two car accidents, the first in 99, where he fractured his neck at the C3/C4. He was in a motorcycle accident; flipped the bike at 55MPH and it landed on him. When he was Department of Defense, while on a transport run in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can never remember, a secondary IED exploded and destroyed the Hummer he was in.

I never hear the end, how he can't be killed and he's a GOD lol. Now this will just make things worse; I'll definitely never hear the end of it now lol. But then again, I'm glad he's practically indestructible... or a GOD lol <3

Latest Posts

Back