• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for some help in identifying the exact model of second hand sunglasses I recently bought.

heslop15

Oakley Beginner
Scotland
Hi, can anyone confirm if this photo. is Half Jacket 1.0 and if so will Half Jacket 2.0 lenses fit? I want to replace the lenses and there are many more Half Jacket2.0 I cannot find a model number anywhere on the glasses.
Thanks
tempImageXIt1Jn.jpg

Thanks TheStig for a super fast identification with all the additional information. Next question, does anyone know of a retailer or source that is likely to have HJ 1.0 lenses, preferably authentic. The lenses seem quite rare compared to the later HJ 2.0 which are easy to find.
Thanks

Here the two lenses on top of each other.
The black lens is the HJ 1.0
The clear lens is the HJ 2.0

As you can see, the two are not even close.
The HJ 2.0 is quite a bit larger as well as different in shape.

A6077BC6-41DB-4B9C-AD41-690F8FAF67AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, incredible information and so fast. Thanks for your help, started searching for the correct lenses already, hope I can find some authentic lenses some time soon.

Wow, incredible information and so fast. Thanks for your help, started searching for the correct lenses already, hope I can find some authentic lenses some time soon.

They’re out there but usually pretty expensive. Someone was selling a set here a few weeks ago but I can’t remember who. Should be easy enough to find w the search feature

Back