• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for somebody to make Oil Rig icons

Hello guys, Happy New Year!

Just wanted to bump this thread, since couple of months ago, I've purchased the Oakley Oil Rig OO9081-03-464-28 like the ones from the pictures, and now I'm looking for somebody to make me 2x pairs of icons. One pair should be solid red color, and I am still undecided on the color/pattern for the second pair.

Anyone who can produce these, please comment here or write me a message.

Thanks

1.png

2.png

3.png

@zcrxsi and @Wavecloud’s Customisation said they would so I won't jump over them if they want to do it. I have the icons in hand and can mix the pigment right into the resin.

Let me know.
It is nice of you that you don't want to jump over people, but, feelings aside, that does not change a lot for me.

In the previous scenario, I was supposed to remove the icons, ship them out, and have them shipped back to me, along with the new pairs.

However, if you have icons that you are sure will fit the frames, and I don't have to ship icons to you, I am more inclined to order from you if the icons won't have defects, and we can agree on a price.

Don't have anything against the guys that responded first, I am pretty sure they are nice people and I thank them for their responses, but it would be more practical for me to just have the icons shipped to me.

Can't go into details, but there are few factors, that make shipping from my country a pain in the as*, so I avoid it.

Hello, how are you today?

Had to post again in this thread, in order to make it appear under recent posts as I still haven't managed to find icons.

The guys that showed interest to make a pair of icons, or, paint my pair of icons, are either recovering from covid (hope they are better now) or didn't replied back.

Therefore, I would like to ask once more, if there is anyone able at the moment to either:
1. sell me a pair of red icons for Oil Rigs II (castle style)
2. or, make me a pair of red icons, by using the icons I will send to them as a template and send both pairs back to me
3. or, paint the icons I will sent to them, and send them back to me again
(NOTE: would prefer option 1, then 2 and 3 as a last resort)

On another note is painting or making another pair by using the ones I have, a difficult process? Can I do it myself? Would hate to screw up the icons I already have...

Is making another pair of icons, a cumbersome process and does it requires a lot of materials? Will there be several procedures I will have to learn/perform?

Don't know whether it would be worth it, to learn all of that, just so I can make one pair. Maybe, I might start making my own mods, but that definitely won't be in the near future.

Any suggestions are much welcomed.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to add. If possible, I would prefer to deal with someone in/near Europe, or, if they can send an envelope there, for a reasonable cost. Thanks

Last edited:
Back