• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for suggestions to replace Jupiter Factory Lite

k.engel.construction

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
Due to unfortunate circumstances I am looking to have to replace my 2012 Jupiter Factory Lite's in brown with tungsten lens. These are my daily goto (think 50 hours a week for nearly 10 years) and have finally started to fail with a broken nose bridge, and nearly no O matter left on the ear stems.
Im looking for advice in what will offer a similar fit and will need the lens made prescription. Currently looking at going with the Holbrook (is the steel frame only frame or arms also?) with a similar tungsten lens (Prizm polarized). Any other suggestions? The size of lens was good but the overall width fit of the factory lite frames was a bit narrow, clearly not enough to bother me over the years.
Has Oakley released any other metal/carbon combo frames that are still available in back stock anywhere in recent past or is my best bet hoping for a new pair to survive my daily usage of wear. Or do I splurge ungodly prices of ebay and replace what I currently have. I understand I wont be able to get oakley lens made but im sure I can get someone to cut a prescription lens locally in a similar colour.
Thanks
969BBDF9-BE7E-4405-8A82-31E68FCA0404.jpg

Keep looking, I have found three of these through the years on Ebay. I wish I didn't wear the first two into the ground. I also purchased one of the new Factory Carbon that was the replacement. Not nearly as cool and they feel different with a plastic frame instead of the aluminum. Good luck

Latest Posts

Back