• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking for These Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to get these. Have tons to trade tb1’s gearboxes, crater, Mars, xs, r2, xx. If you have the full set let me know also willing to possibly get individually if I can some how get all 4 pairs that way.
Photos credit of @Soulfulfrog
26314A45-706A-41C4-9467-8E5C7E39303D.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Im not positive but I believe there are only 4 of each out there. When I acquired mine, I was the only person to have all 4 color ways. I also have one extra black pair, I had a second purple as well but I traded that for some rare frogs.

tempImageLv28cJ.png

tempImageQtvl7J.png

tempImageFdmLWd.png

tempImageEGp4rj.png

I for a fact know there’s atleast 4 if not more full sets out there.

I’ve got a set of the red/green/yellow and the blue/purple/red

Username Hidden said:
I for a fact know there’s atleast 4 if not more full sets out there.
Yea, but they’re not selling lol

Username Hidden said:
Yea, but they’re not selling lol
Cool story bro 😂 the point was that there’s more than one set of these I know of four which most likely means there’s more then that.

Username Hidden said:
Cool story bro 😂 the point was that there’s more than one set of these I know of four which most likely means there’s more then that.
My bad, wasn’t trying to be negative! I’m sure you’ll find the set, you have plenty of sick bait!

Username Hidden said:
My bad, wasn’t trying to be negative! I’m sure you’ll find the set, you have plenty of sick bait!
I know I was playing the game haha. Sooner or later something will come up I’m sure. Been looking for a while one can only hope I have some time left to keep searching lol.

Bump

I ended up with around 25ish frames of these about 5 years ago now. I had 4 full sets of all 4 colours in my possession. I sold 3 full sets almost immediately and kept one set and the extra ones for myself for about 3 years. Gifted some to close friends as time went on too. I'd love to give you the names of the folks I sold each set to but id be breaking trust of some of those old friends. The purple ones determined the amount of full sets I had as i personally only owned 4 of those. Later more purple ones surfaced after I sold everything off. So there's probably more like 8-10 full sets split up around to different owners. It seemed the most common for me were the red/yellow ones. Those are my photos in your thread by the way. Just would be nice to have credit for the photos used sometimes.