• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking for These Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Im not positive but I believe there are only 4 of each out there. When I acquired mine, I was the only person to have all 4 color ways. I also have one extra black pair, I had a second purple as well but I traded that for some rare frogs.

View attachment 1033694

View attachment 1033695

View attachment 1033696

View attachment 1033697
Absolutely only owned 4 purple ones Arron. More surfaced a couple years later it seems though. Seperated from the other 3. I believe from the same HQ employee I bought mine from.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I ended up with around 25ish frames of these about 5 years ago now. I had 4 full sets of all 4 colours in my possession. I sold 3 full sets almost immediately and kept one set and the extra ones for myself for about 3 years. Gifted some to close friends as time went on too. I'd love to give you the names of the folks I sold each set to but id be breaking trust of some of those old friends. The purple ones determined the amount of full sets I had as i personally only owned 4 of those. Later more purple ones surfaced after I sold everything off. So there's probably more like 8-10 full sets split up around to different owners. It seemed the most common for me were the red/yellow ones. Those are my photos in your thread by the way. Just would be nice to have credit for the photos used sometimes.
Didn't gift me any😢

Username Hidden said:
Didn't gift me any😢
Only to 2 people buddy both were like family to me or Actual family. Im not sure i knew you back then. Actually around covid times I couldn't find anyone to buy them so I gave them to.....well....from what I understand the OP already knows. My cousin still had his red and yellow one. I know that'll never move.

Free bump for your thread by the way. I'm sure you didn't need it or anything but what the heck.

Bump

Bump have pretty much all the matching goggles now.

054F7DE3-DA21-4506-9FEB-BF805C8040BA.jpeg

Bump