• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for this XS

mercat

I should Work at Oakley
Auckland
Was stolen a few years ago..did not thought of posting it here before..
if someone sold you this particular X Squared, now you know it was a stolen product..
I don't think I could or would retrieve it..but would just want to make a point..
XS FIP.jpg

Did they Steal the box too cause there’s no serial numbers on The X-squared so the box would only match the sku number, frame, and lens color, so to find its exact match would be impossible since there were 1,000’s made of that exact pair of glasses sorry

Story on how it was stolen ?? By who ??

where ?? How ???

etc etc etc......

Did they Steal the box too cause there’s no serial numbers on The X-squared so the box would only match the sku number, frame, and lens color, so to find its exact match would be impossible since there were 1,000’s made of that exact pair of glasses sorry

This ^. My first owned juliets that were stollen were fifth gen and I still have the box. Unfortunately there will never be away to identify them since they are only marked with the sku number.

If the frame was sold without the box, then the owner would not know if what he has was stolen..

Story on how it was stolen ?? By who ??

where ?? How ???

etc etc etc......
It's a long story but to summarize it, it's trade gone wrong..and you can't really call out a member here..
and he is not an active member here, so no reputation would be ruined..

It's a long story but to summarize it, it's trade gone wrong..and you can't really call out a member here..
and he is not an active member here, so no reputation would be ruined..
You can hit them with a negative review.. if you don’t this post won’t help.

if it was a serialized pair it would be different but it is not.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back