• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for this XS

Things happen, and unfortunately it happens to the best of us. Just posting my experience, When I expounded on all the copper plating, coating, lens making a few years back we had a lot of boxes with no names and it was a pain figuring out who people were. I got a Badman in that the guy wanted possibly copper plated and it took awhile to get things figured out. SWORE that the Badman was sent back ( I think something was broken and I had to replace it or pay the funds for it back to the owner; but do not remember with 3 years of deployment behind me; I definitely don't have a Badman though). Low and behold I look on my profile 3 weeks ago and see 99%. SO looked to see what was up and that person gave neg feedback due to not ever getting the Badman back. I have since messaged him and asked what needs to be done to rectify it asap, but not heard a word. I feel bad about it, but not sure I will ever hear back. Maybe a bit of nudging from members here and he will respond or correct the situation

i was fairly new to the forum then, i can only prove something if the XS resurfaces..
i sent them to US, could have been lost in the mail, but was too convenient for the other party..
I know nothing of your transaction but can attest to the fact that the post sucks at the moment. I sent a pair of Juliet and xx to a friend in Canada on 20th March and they are still not on his doorstep yet and I have sent my friend a DVD from Australia to NZ and it arrived 3.5 months later back on my doorstep! and that one was before the pandemic. Could it be possible that what you sent was lost in transit and therefor the other party felt like they were getting scammed and therefor didn't send anything in return? was tracking involved? have you had correspondence with the other party or NZ post?

i thought i was gonna save without tracking..it's like paying F&F not like G&S that you can make a refund..
the other party didn't really cooperate for me to make a claim to my local post..

57C94830-9777-49FA-B35C-5D21B30E8597.gif

This is why these threads aren’t allowed. This goes nowhere and it’s why they tell you to leave feedback. If dude would just tag the guy he has beef with then they could hash it out and maybe solve the problem and in the process prove these threads can work stop getting them deleted.

This one though the way it is just backs up why they don’t allow them. All we have is a bunch of speculation that doesn’t help ****.

Back