• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Water Jacket ear straps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know it might be a long shot but I am looking for the head strap for the racing/water jacket. They have the skull and cross bones on the end by the strap.

D39D67B3-F877-4D15-93C8-231C6F3CEEA0_zpsdpchkp09.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
i may have one.
Will take a look when i get home and pm you later.

Sounds good, Thank you!

I might have one as well. Pm me if the others fall thru

Still searching.

Thanks @MSTech that is what I am looking for just not broken. I don't think it can be fixed? Sucks too because there was just the rubbers listed on Ebay but without the strap. Now they are gone!

Username Hidden said:
The only reason I didn't lose the pair
Thanks so much for not saying "loose the pair"! That drives me as crazy as "slow down, use your breaks!" Brings out the grammar Nazi in me.
To RMontez's point though, so what's one of these worth? I have a pair of Mag M's that I received with this strap on them and honestly they are fairly incongruous on a pair of MagM's. I have other Mag M socks and no Water Jackets so this strap means little to me and something to you apparently.
What's a fair price for a very nice one?

Username Hidden said:
Well, I got my point across.
Clearly and effectively, I was sincerely appreciative!

Username Hidden said:
yeah, I got a replacement for mine at Oakley but that was years ago. I had the strap over tightened during a skydive and it snapped. The only reason I didn't lose the pair was because the helmet held it in place. Oh well, back to the spare parts box, LOL

Just found these on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Oa...-Super-RARE-/171944272849?hash=item2808ad63d1

Yeah those are the ones I asked about and the seller said he was sold out. I don't understand why the auction is running if he is sold out.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks so much for not saying "loose the pair"! That drives me as crazy as "slow down, use your breaks!" Brings out the grammar Nazi in me.
To RMontez's point though, so what's one of these worth? I have a pair of Mag M's that I received with this strap on them and honestly they are fairly incongruous on a pair of MagM's. I have other Mag M socks and no Water Jackets so this strap means little to me and something to you apparently.
What's a fair price for a very nice one?

I was offered a few of the Pro M straps and after looking at the pics they are not what I needed. I don't know if the MagM's are different? Or if they look like the ones I posted with the skull and crossbones on it? Can you send me a picture?

Latest Posts

Back