• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For X-metal Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So hi guys! Sunpoh's friend here! Sunpoh doesnt frequent the forum often because he is has a part this job aside from school because of his problems!
Anyways thanks xmetalmaniac on telling me what i should do and stuff. So... I am looking for a romeo in the X-metal colourway... Condition wise, i would like to at least have all the gaskets but if you dont have the gaskets, i would still buy them of you. Lenses wise, it will be good if you have lenses but if you dont, it isnt a big deal either. But the most important thing is the condition of the frame. As little scratches as possible would be ideal. Budget wise is about 350-450 depending on the condition can do more but they have to be Mint or something. But as long as you have one that you are willing to sell, just give me a heads up and we can work things out! Thanks a lot guys! :)

Jo.

Some people reacted to this post.
Would be great if you give us an idea of your price range. Just a thought :)

Good luck!

Edited! thanks for the reminder! Really wish that maybe fear will let go one of his hundreds of romeo! HAHA! And jiveseven, if you see this, sell me one of your pairs!!!! The search is sooooo exhuasting...

Can't you create your own account? I dont know about this forum, but most forums don't allow people sharing accounts. Just a heads-up and goodluck w/ your search.

Username Hidden said:
Can't you create your own account? I dont know about this forum, but most forums don't allow people sharing accounts. Just a heads-up and goodluck w/ your search.

I actually agree with that, even if I had the R1 to spare. I probably would have 2nd thought dealing with you just because you are using someone Else's account. just my .02

I can't create one for some reason.... Not sure what the problem is.

Username Hidden said:

I'd suggest contacting a mod about it. People would think twice dealing with you because you're using another person's account. Sharing accounts is not allowed in the other forums I'm a member at due to fraud issues. Hope this helps.

Username Hidden said:

Care to share what the problem was? A handful of us here hail from Singapore too and we have absolutely no prob creating an account :)

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error. It keeps saying this. I understand you guys are afraid to deal with someone else but i have been trying... if you have any doubts about dealing with me i can get sunpoh to deal with you directly and even get him to pay you and everything. i can even get him to talk to you guys directly. it isnt a problem, thanks for addressing this i am trying my best to create my own acount and have contacted the webmaster to help resolve the issue.

So i cleared up and my friend jo would no longer be using my account, i can promise you all that, but as for PMs and stuff i might take longer to reply as i have a part time job to help my financial problems and stuff and hope you guys will be able to understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.