• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for XS Carbon OO BIP box and coin SKU 6011-08 (or a complete set if you have one)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As per the title... Looking for an XS Carbon OO BIP box and coin. Or if you have a complete set then PM me as well :) If you see something interesting on the link below and want to work out a trade let me know. Willing to work out a good and reasonable deal with $ on my end if needed (or you add $ if we agree on 2 different frames from my sale thread). Thanks guys! Help me complete my XS family!!!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...-xx-violet-and-others-price-drop.49476/page-3

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck it took me a while now I have frame and lenses coming to mAtch.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Good look it took me a while now I have frame and lenses coming to mAtch.
Yeah I know it's a long shot but just putting it out there :) hopefully i'll get lucky

Shame...I have something VERY close but only collect Julies and Pennys...thinking about putting it up for sale.

Username Hidden said:
Shame...I have something VERY close but only collect Julies and Pennys...thinking about putting it up for sale.
The one he's looking is a bit harder to find You should go ahead sell yours or put it up for trade..

Username Hidden said:
The one he's looking is a bit harder to find You should go ahead sell yours or put it up for trade..

I'm thinking about the best way to play it...never sold here before. Would rather sale/trade here, used eBay before but would rather do biz here in the community. Even if I lose a couple bucks...

Username Hidden said:
I'm thinking about the best way to play it...never sold here before. Would rather sale/trade here, used eBay before but would rather do biz here in the community. Even if I lose a couple bucks...
Just post what you want .. Most likley if you sell reg paypal is all people will be willing to do.. If you trade most will want. You to ship it first and then ship there's. I would only do this if feedback and rep good on here..

Makes sense...

That's one way to do it...

Sorry :focus: my man Rex is looking for 00 black help a brother out