• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for XX complete set

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, I am looking for a complete set of x-metal or Plasma XX to replace the ones that were stolen a couple of years ago. I tried to fill that void with some XS but still missing my XX because they were an anniversary gift from my wife. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
By stolen, you mean they ended up in your display case. So she approved replacing them...

This sounds like a great angle. Get your wife to buy you a pair as a present. Then keep "losing" them, and she thinks its sweet that you want to replace them for sentimental reasons. Addiction problems solved.

None of that helps you find another pair though. Think there are a couple sale threads here that are still for sale. May have to go back a month or two.

Username Hidden said:
By stolen, you mean they ended up in your display case. So she approved replacing them...

This sounds like a great angle. Get your wife to buy you a pair as a present. Then keep "losing" them, and she thinks its sweet that you want to replace them for sentimental reasons. Addiction problems solved.

None of that helps you find another pair though. Think there are a couple sale threads here that are still for sale. May have to go back a month or two.
Thanks for the laugh but actually yes, they were stolen in a break in we had a few years back. What bothers me the most is that the burglar probably has no clue as to what he had in his hands and probably they ended up in some pawnshop for a few bucks.

Which pawn shop did you say....lol