• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for XX earsock/nosebomb kit in rootbeer

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
Hi all. I’ve been on the forums for awhile now just never had a need to post anything. I usually just read what everyone is talking about. I made an account because I need to know if anyone here has a rootbeer earsock/nosebomb kit for XX they are willing or looking to sell. I’m looking for the nosebombs specifically but will consider a whole kit if I have to. I know they’re hard to find now but I’m keeping my fingers XX’d :p

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks!

Welcome. You must meet the exchange requirements before buying here. Good luck.

Welcome. You must meet the exchange requirements before buying here. Good luck.
Which are? Like I said I’ve used the information on this forum for years just never had a reason to actually post anything. I’m just trying to find parts for a pair of XXs I just picked up

Which are? Like I said I’ve used the information on this forum for years just never had a reason to actually post anything. I’m just trying to find parts for a pair of XXs I just picked up

The metal XX or the plastic one?

You must be a member for 15 days and make 14 posts before using the exchange. This post is in the wrong section.

Or you can become a premium member right away for $35 and expedite the process...

The metal XX or the plastic one?

You must be a member for 15 days and make 14 posts before using the exchange. This post is in the wrong section.

Or you can become a premium member right away for $35 and expedite the process...
The o-matter frame. XX/Twenty

Latest Posts

Back