• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For XX Tio2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, so i was thinking about a few months ago and how i had to sell my entire collection to pay for stuffs and i realise that one of the pair i missed the most was my TiO2 XX. So i am looking to own one again. So if you have one that you are willing to let go, condition doesnt matter and beggars cant be chosers. HAHA. But yeah if you have one just shoot me a pm. I have a plasma juliet frame for trade in case you are looking for one.

Some people reacted to this post.
A plasma frame is not a fair trade for an XX TiO2.
They made plenty of XX TiO2's and there are plenty of members here that have them.
What are you willing to pay for a pair? What is a fair price to you?
Please post that and dumb the process down for us.

Username Hidden said:
A plasma frame is not a fair trade for an XX TiO2.
They made plenty of XX TiO2's and there are plenty of members here that have them.
What are you willing to pay for a pair? What is a fair price to you?
Please post that and dumb the process down for us.

I know they are not. Seen pairs here ranging from 250-350? So yeah... Everyone knows that prices are dependent on condtion so it depends. Saying that i have a plasma juliet for trade is putting it out there just in case! :)

I've got a pair coming to me in a couple weeks. If they end up not fitting how I'd like (never even tried on a XX before buying) I'll see if you're still looking.

Bump!!! Still looking!

Username Hidden said:
Spoke to joben. His TiO2 are a little too pricey for my blood.

Brand new in the box Tio2 serial XT06@#! first Gen. I would not let go for less than 500$