• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To Some New Styles

I think it's just something they give reps, he gave me a green tort pair of gascans a year ago that I've never seen before or since and was rocking ghost text stuff before they were widely released.

missing that version on the list

crankcase

OO9165-01 Polished Black Warm Grey $100
OO9165-02 Brown Tortoise Dark Bronze $100
OO9165-03 Polished White Jade Iridium $110
OO9165-05 Matte Black Voliet Iridium $110
OO9165-06 Grey Smoke Grey Polarized $150
OO9165-07 Polished Rootbeer Bronze Polarized $150
OO9195-08 Polished Black Black Iridium Polarized $160
OO9165-09 Matte Clear Ice Iridium Polarized $160

but i hope they will make the version! maybe OO9165-10 hi hi

I think the History Text might be the Grey Smoke or Polished Black pair...but again...they could've gone the way of the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket, Metal Flake Red/24K EP2 and Pink Iridium Miss Conduct :eek:(

I wished the Radarlocks would have Chrome Iridium, or Light Positive Red Iridium. I'm so getting the Radarlocks, I can't wait to ride on them, thanks for pics and info. Need to save more pennies.

I like all of these...except the crankcase!!!!!! WTF is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you ever see me wearing those please shoot me in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i have asked many a rep/employee about MD 2 and am still told "the Pit Bull was the MD 2"...if one's on the horizon I'd sure like that news too short lived semi retirement if that happens....

Yeah i have asked many a rep/employee about MD 2 and am still told "the Pit Bull was the MD 2"...if one's on the horizon I'd sure like that news too short lived semi retirement if that happens....

I agree K....I'd love to see em burn every Pit Bull ever made and do the Monster Dog a great Justice and create another MD2 that's worthy!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back